By using the HiTechPersonalFitness.com Web site, owned and operated by HiTech Trainer, Inc. (HiTech), you are subject to certain terms and conditions as set forth below.
1. The content and software on HiTechPersonalFitness.com or related emails is general in nature and is provided for educational purposes to help you make informed decisions about your diet and health. HITECH strongly advises that you consult your health care provider before you alter your diet or fitness activities. The material presented here is not intended to be a substitute for medical counseling. Before adhering to any of the information or recommendations presented throughout HiTechPersonalFitness.com or related emails, please consult with your own physician or healthcare practitioner. Neither the content nor any other service offered by or through HiTechPersonalFitness.com is intended to be relied upon for medical diagnosis or treatment. HiTechPersonalFitness.com reserves the right to refuse or cancel membership for any reason, including certain medical conditions.
2. GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS: You agree to: (a) maintain all equipment necessary for your access to and use of the Site; (b) maintain the security of your user identification, password and other confidential information relating to your HiTechPersonalFitness.com account; (c) be responsible for all charges resulting from use of your HiTechPersonalFitness.com account, including unauthorized use prior to your notifying HiTechPersonalFitness.com of such use and taking steps to prevent its further occurrence by changing your password; and (d) updating your personal information, including email address.
3. MEMBERSHIP TERM AND RENEWAL: The initial membership term is selected by the user upon registration, committing that user to a subscription of the time frame of his/her selection. Upon expiration of the initial membership term, every membership is automatically converted to a month-to-month membership. Members are financially responsible for all associated monthly fees until notice of cancellation is received by HiTechPersonalFitness.com.
4. 15-DAY RETURN POLICY: Members may cancel their HiTechPersonalFitness.com subscription within the initial 15 day grace period of their initial registration without incurring any fee. For example, if a user subscribes to HiTechPersonalFitness.com on January 7th, they have until January 22nd to cancel their program. In this instance, 15-Day return requests received on or after January 23nd would not be honored. To return the product within the 15-day grace period return policy window, a user must cancel their monthly program by emailing cs@HiTechPersonalFitness.com . Request for refunds will not be honored after the grace period.
5. CANCELLATION: After the initial membership term ends, membership will automatically renew on a monthly basis. Membership will renew on the day after the initial membership ends, and renew on the same date of each month thereafter. Members are entitled to permanently cancel these monthly renewals at any time. However, cancellation will not become effective until the end of the membership month in which cancellation takes place. HiTech will not provide prorated or retroactive refunds. A member may cancel his/her monthly program by emailing cs@HiTechPersonalFitness.com .
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: In no event, including without limitation negligence, shall HITECH, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, officers, directors, employees, suppliers or any third-parties be liable to any person or entity for any direct, indirect, special, exemplary, consequential or other damages (including, without limitation, personal injury or death, any lost profits, business interruption, loss of information or programs or other data on any information handling system) that arise out of or otherwise are related to the use of, or the inability to use, HiTechPersonalFitness.com or its services or any linked Web site, the statements, information or advice available through HiTechPersonalFitness.com, or unauthorized access to the site, your transmissions, your account or your password, even if HI TECH is expressly advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event shall HITECH's total liability to you exceed the fees paid by you, if any, for membership, subscription or a particular product or service. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, some of the above limitations may not apply to you.